Unbrick Your Device
What is A Brick?
A Brick Usually Occurs when you Flash a Wrong Firmware on your device or you try to downgrade your bootloader. In both the cases if you see nothing but a blank screen and"qhsusb_bulk" when connecting to the computer (Check Devices and Printers on your PC) .
- Stock Moto E Firmware of your Choice
- Motorola USB Drivers
- Blanflash- Work in Progress (Link will be updated soon).
- RiffBox JTAG Drivers
If you have A 64-Bit Processor in pc you'll need to disable driver signature Enforcement. Press F8 while the computer is booting and then choose the option.
- Go To Start and search for Device Manager
- Plug in your Moto e
- You'll See qhsusb_bulk
- Now select update driver Software
- Choose from the Riffbox Jtag Drivers.
- Now you'll see Qualcomm HS-USB QLoader
- Unzip the motorola qboot utility and run blankflash.bat
- Now Enter into fastboot from your Moto e
- You can now flash the firmwares compatible with your bootloader version